For the last five weeks, we have been working with Mr. Sapere’s 9th grade English classes on their first major research project. Now it is time to reflect!
1. What was most challenging about this research project/process?
2. What do you think you did well?
3. What would you try to do better if you had more time?
4. How did the library help you with the research process? What do you think you learned about researching from the media center this spring?
5. Which resource was most helpful in your research? Was there a particular database or book that you found to be most informative?
Please share your thoughts in a well composed paragraph. Remember to check for spelling, grammar, and punctuation! Remember to put your first name and last initial only when you post. All comments will be moderated before they appear on the blog. Thank you!