We have been busy this week at The Unquiet Library! Look who’s been researching!
- Mr. Cline’s students have been researching catapults
- Classes from Mrs. Armstrong, Mr. Hubbard, and Mr. Faucett have been researching 10 year statistical data and the concept of linear regression
- Mrs. Frost and the 9th Honors English students have been exploring the works and life of Edgar Allan Poe
- JROTC has continued their study of Civil War Battles
- Ms. Biello’s World History students have been researching Ancient Greece and other ancient civilizations
- Students from World Geography with Mr. Foster and Mr. Coker have been finding great information about Latin American countries
- Ms. Markham’s U.S. History students have continued their “Historical Reporter” research projects !
The Unquiet Library is abuzz with learning, laughter, fun, and ideas! Come join us!