National PTA Reflections Program
National PTA believes all children deserve a quality arts education and encourages students to pursue artistic expression through participation in its annual arts Reflections Program. The program offers students the opportunity to create works of art for fun and recognition. Students in preschool through grade 12 are encouraged to create and submit works of art in one or more of six areas: literature, musical composition, photography, visual arts (which includes art forms such as drawing, painting, print making, and collage), dance choreography and film/video production. In its more than 30-year history, the program has encouraged millions of students across the nation and in American schools overseas to create works of art.
Visit National PTA’s 2006-2007 Reflections Gallery – Georgia won four of the six Outstanding Interpretation awards.Students participate in the Reflections Program by submitting entries to their local PTA or PTSA. Any PTA/PTSA in good standing is eligible to sponsor a Reflections Program. For more information, go to http://www.georgiapta.org/resources-student-reflections.html .
2007-2008 Reflections Information and Forms
- Reflections Official Entry Form
- Reflections General Student Participation Rules
- Reflections Literature Rules
- Reflections Musical Composition Rules
- Reflections Photography Rules
- Reflections Visual Arts Rules
- Reflections Dance/Choreography Rules
- Reflections Film/Video Production Rules
- Reflections Rules (Spanish version)
- Reflections Georgia PTA Specific Rules
- Reflections Georgia Special Artist Information and Entry Form
- Reflections Theme Search Form
- Reflections Poster
All entries must be submitted to Mrs. Fleet or Mrs. Hamilton in the library by 3:30 on October 31.