LOL! @ your library®! October 22-26: Boost your endorphins, lower your blood pressure, and improve your immune system by stopping by The Unquiet Library during Teen Read Week to laugh with a humorous book or graphic novel! Stop by today and see what’s funny at your library, and pick up a page turner that you can read or listen to just for the fun of it!
Top 10 Reasons to Read for the Fun of It! (from the American Library Association)
10. Books don’t get caught in braces.
9. Unlike gym, you don’t have to shower afterwards.
8. Reading won’t cause pimples.
7. It’ll help you forget what they serve in the cafeteria.
6. Magazines don’t “crash”.
5. Graphic novels look good with whatever you are wearing.
4. It’s cheaper than the new video game.
3. You can down out your parents’ cheesy music listening to an audiobook.
2. You’ll learn words even your teachers don’t know.
1. It’ll confuse your parents.