From December 3 until December 14, students may have library fines forgiven if they bring in canned goods for the FCCLA Canned Food Drive. Here are the rules!
1. Your overdue books must be returned and check in by the library staff to be eligible.
2. You must bring your canned goods to the library and complete a “fine completion” sheet to be cleared.
Here are the canned good requirements:
- All fines under $1 and less may be forgiven with 1 canned good.
- All fines between $1-$2 may be forgiven with 2 canned goods.
- All fines between $2-$3 may be forgiven with 3 canned goods.
- All fines between $3-$4 may be forgiven with 4 canned goods.
- All fines between $4 -$5 may be forgiven with 5 canned goods.
- All fines exceeding $5 may be forgiven with 10 canned goods.
Remember that you can check your fine status by logging into Destiny, or you may come by the library to check on your fines. Help the needy and get your library fines cleared!!!