From our fav, Readergirlz!
Clay Jensen is shocked to find a box of cassette tapes on his doorstep, recorded by Hannah Baker–his classmate and crush–who committed suicide two weeks earlier. As Clay listens to Hannah’s voice on the tapes, he hears his name mentioned–and learns that he is, in some way, responsible for her death. All through the night, Clay keeps listening. Hannah’s recorded words lead him on a journey through his small town…and what he discovers changes his life forever.
Discuss the book with the readergirlz divas, the author, and other readergirlz all through July on our group forum (groups.myspace.com/readergirlz) and read the issue (www.readergirlz.com). On July 24th, Jay will join us for rgz LIVE! at 6 p.m. PDT / 9 p.m. EDT.
Please also check out this month’s other compassion-filled reads:
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- No Laughter Here by Rita Williams Garcia
- Evolution, Me & Other Freaks of Nature by Robin Brande
- Remembering Raquel by Vivian Vande Velde
- As Simple as Snow by Gregory Galloway
- Without You by Anthony Rapp