The Unquiet Library would like to give a shout out to the following teachers and students who worked with the library on these library based and independent research projects!
- Ms. Maxwell’s 9th Literature/Composition Elizabethan England project
- Ms. Panik’s Dinosaurs project
- Ms. Jackson’s 9th Literature/Composition Elizabethan England project
- Ms. Bennett’s 10th Literature/Composition Genocide project
- Mr. Foster’s Current Issues class: Airport Security and the Haiti Earthquake as well as Google Sites!
- Ms. Markham U.S History in Film, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid project
- Mr. Lawson’s 10th Literature/Composition, Archetypes in Modern Fiction and Film
- Mr. Hubbard’s Criminal Justice Scenarios Project (Search and Seizure Laws)