Many of our freshmen and sophomore students have been immersed in the use of Google tools for learning during the 2009-10 school year. This video showcases some exciting new possibilities for merging your Google profile with your search efforts using Google! In addition to the YouTube video above from the official Google YouTube Channel, you can read more about Google Social Search at the official Google blog.
Search This Blog
- Video Interview: The Importance of Choice for Igniting Student Passion and Learning Through Research Projects
- Art Gallery Inspired by Student Research and Content Creation
- Drumroll, Please: YALSA Teens’ Top 10 Winners!
- College Bound Juniors and Seniors: New AP, ACT, SAT, and College Essay Prep Materials
- Titlewish is LIVE: Help The Unquiet Library Purchase Student Selected Titles!
- 461,238 hits
|The Unquiet Libraria… on GALILEO “What I Discover…|
|Elaine Willis on GALILEO “What I Discover…|
|The Unquiet Libraria… on Book Checkout Fun with Fr…|
Scenes from The Unquiet Library
About This Blog
This blog is maintained by Buffy Hamilton, The Unquiet Librarian and Media Specialist at Creekview High School.