Once again, it seems Facebook is compromising our privacy with the rollout of another new feature. Take a look at this important Lifehacker article that will show you how to adjust and disable settings for Facebook Places so that you can make an informed decision about how much, if at all, you want to broadcast your location. Thanks to Lifehacker for the step by step instructions and video tutorial!
Search This Blog
- Video Interview: The Importance of Choice for Igniting Student Passion and Learning Through Research Projects
- Art Gallery Inspired by Student Research and Content Creation
- Drumroll, Please: YALSA Teens’ Top 10 Winners!
- College Bound Juniors and Seniors: New AP, ACT, SAT, and College Essay Prep Materials
- Titlewish is LIVE: Help The Unquiet Library Purchase Student Selected Titles!
- 458,224 hits
|The Unquiet Libraria… on GALILEO “What I Discover…|
|Elaine Willis on GALILEO “What I Discover…|
|The Unquiet Libraria… on Book Checkout Fun with Fr…|
Scenes from The Unquiet Library
About This Blog
This blog is maintained by Buffy Hamilton, The Unquiet Librarian and Media Specialist at Creekview High School.