Check out this multigenre element created by a student who illustrated Thomas Paine’s views on government using fictional text messages. The student used his/her iPhone to create the fictional text message and utilized the iPhone’s screenshot capability to capture the “texts.” The images were then pulled off the phone and imported into Glogster, and the Glogster was embedded into the project wiki page. Many thanks to Ms. Lisa Kennedy, 11th American Literature/Composition teacher, for collaborating with the library on this project!
Search This Blog
- Video Interview: The Importance of Choice for Igniting Student Passion and Learning Through Research Projects
- Art Gallery Inspired by Student Research and Content Creation
- Drumroll, Please: YALSA Teens’ Top 10 Winners!
- College Bound Juniors and Seniors: New AP, ACT, SAT, and College Essay Prep Materials
- Titlewish is LIVE: Help The Unquiet Library Purchase Student Selected Titles!
- 463,211 hits
|The Unquiet Libraria… on GALILEO “What I Discover…|
|Elaine Willis on GALILEO “What I Discover…|
|The Unquiet Libraria… on Book Checkout Fun with Fr…|
Scenes from The Unquiet Library
About This Blog
This blog is maintained by Buffy Hamilton, The Unquiet Librarian and Media Specialist at Creekview High School.