Research projects in progress this week @ The Unquiet Library!
- Ms. Lester’s 10th Honors Literature/Composition selecting a topic to investigate about World War I to build prior knowledge as we begin All Quiet on the Western Front. Students are creating mindmaps (inspired by Howard Rheingold’s students) to share their insights and learnings at our Fishbowl discussion meeting in the library on Tuesday, January 17.
- Ms. Kennedy’s 11th Honors American Literature/Composition investigating Muckrakers and the work of Joseph Riis.
- Mr. Lawson’s 11th Honors and CP American Literature/Composition students researching American authors and their works.
- Ms. Bennett’s 10th Honors Literature/Composition students unit on poetry.
- Mr. Rasmussen’s 11th Honors U.S. History/Composition research on influential 20th century Americans and presentation zen style.